And now that I see it up close, someone's made off with the pirate's sword, fer god's sake, leaving him clasping the guard in his angry fist!

By the way, RBEs, very nice writing in your blog. Mine gets so convoluted if I have to write more than a few sentences.

Joe

On Aug 7, 2009, at 16:46 , Christine Aguila wrote:

It's up again. Just sprucing it up a bit and made a post. I'm kind of into it. Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joseph McAllister" <pentax...@mac.com >
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, August 07, 2009 4:07 PM
Subject: Re: PESO The Pirate Farts on Posterous dot com :-)

From: "Christine  Aguila"
just thought I'd try this out. Thanks for the heads up, Godfrey. poterous certainly has a nice clean look.
http://caguila.posterous.com/
Taken in the Field Museum lobby--with the pirate exhibit and all . . .
Just a little funny.
Cheers, Christine

Quite funny actually ... there's nothing there.

The pirates made off with it, I guess.

Hey, RBE, what's up with that?

Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com

"Gaudeamus igitur, juvenes dum sumus..."
http://tinyurl.com/ndmfhb