I like the concept the truck , the bike, the message, the play on words... but there is a bit too much to look at ... KInda busy... I blame the grass and the weeds... :-) I think grass is always a problem in black and white, too

so this is your neigborhood these days, is it?
(ann doesn't just duck she runs and hides)

P. J. Alling wrote:

http://files.getdropbox.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20--%20afterthefall.html

Equipment:  Pentax K20D w/smc Pentax FA 20-35mm f4.0

Notes: B&W conversion using B&W+ Photoshop plugin with Magenta filter applied.