an article that ran in the NY Times this past Saturday is something that you might all be interested in reading. I just clicked on a link to an "Opinion" column whose title intrigued me, It took me to an article that gave me pause, and opened a door that I should explore behind. You might wish to as well. It may give you solace, energy, and insight.

Happy Days: For the Time Being <--- If this link doesn't work, use the one at the bottom of the msg..

If it doesn’t excite you,
This thing that you see,
Why in the world,
Would it excite me?