From: "Bob W"
> > Rootling around on Youtube I found these, which I thought might > > interest some of the old silverbacks: > > > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&v=RuuOAA9ekbg > > > > Half a century later:
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nq_-DHhVOg&feature=related
> >

> > I've never heard of this before:
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sevytMryWvc&feature=related
> > Three songs - > > The first is Raunchy by Duane Eddy
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HIc5wNPkZo
> > Part two was an incomplete original - McCartney says "There's > no second verse". > > Part 3 is "Blue Moon of Kentucky" by Bill Monroe > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffhqOy_A8KM > > ... by way of Elvis's cover
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZWXpmbu4Z4

Good stuff. It was the reunion of the 3 fabs I hadn't heard about before.
Great to see them jamming.

I think it was 1994/1995 when the "Beatles Anthology" came out.

It's from the same time they took a couple of John Lennon's unfinished demo tapes into the studio and worked them up into single releases.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glUFjjkYuAk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt3mOimgyc8