Thanks. I shot about 2000 frames, but I'll probably process only around 300. Some of the less critical stuff I shot as jpegs, partly to save room on my cards. I didn't want to reformat any until I had the files on my laptop and my home computer.
Paul
On Aug 9, 2009, at 8:39 AM, Jack Davis wrote:

Hope you find the post processing equally satisfying. I'm sure your work will dazzle..as usual.

Jack

--- On Sat, 8/8/09, paul stenquist <pnstenqu...@comcast.net> wrote:

From: paul stenquist <pnstenqu...@comcast.net>
Subject: Shoot till you drop
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Date: Saturday, August 8, 2009, 3:43 PM
Shot ten hours at the Mopar Nationals
in Columbus, OH yesterday and about eight hours today. I
think I've shot 14 cars in depth and lots of show pics and
race track pics. About 1500 frames so far. Many of them
laying on the ground to get a low angle. My back will never
be the same. I've learned my K7 likes a +1/3 stop under most
circumstances and a +2/3 stop when using a polarizer. I've
also gotten used to using the K20D and K7D simultaneously
(12-24 and flash on the 20 for engines and interiors and
60-250 on the 7 for everything else). Not too hard to keep
everything straight in the old noggin. I have to shoot until
2 PM tomorrow, then it's back to Detroit for more Dream
Cruise. I'm toasted but having fun.

directly above and follow the directions.