I was at the K7 tour at the San Francisco stop today where I ran into
John Celio. Neither of us won the K7. It would be nice if a PDML
member won one.

I got to play with the K7 and found it to my liking with respect to
size (smaller & lighter than Kx0D) and low shutter/mirror noise (John
called it a hamster sneeze).

I also got to play around with several lenses that I would probably
not otherwise be able to handle:
DA 60-250 (I expected it to be bigger)
DA 15 (nice and small),
DA 55 (not sure what I would do with it)
DA 17-70 (much quieter than my 16-45 due to the SDM, but since it is
only SDM, won't work with my *ist DS, more expensive than my 16-45,
still undecided)

Several folks were looking for the FA Limiteds, but they weren't
present, nor was the DA 35 macro.

Here's a small gallery of jpegs straight out of the camera.  It's
mostly an exercise to see how jalbum & dropbox work together.

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/1712912/090809-K7_Tour/album/index.html

- Pat