On Aug 10, 2009, at 13:59 , Charles Robinson wrote:

The mystery, tie-your-fingers-into-knots combinations for MacOS are puzzlingly bizarre.

There's really only one that is not that easy, and that's to reset the parameter ram. Control-Option-P-R right after you restart the machine. Until I figured out how to use my left hand for Option-R and my right hand for Control-P. Has a nice symmetry to it. . ° ° . I guess it helps that Mac keyboards have their own symmetry, i.e.
Control Option Apple  Space Bar   Apple Option Control

Apple = Alt to youz guys...      :-)

Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com

“ The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.”
— Kevan Olesen