Alexey,

If you recall the recent discussion about spinning dials to set
apertures, you will realize that your non "A" lenses will mean you
have to turn the aperture ring.  This means that the HyperProgram and
HyperManual modes will not work.  You will have Manual and Aperture
Priority metering modes.  All in all, still a very capable outfit.

Bruce Dayton