mike wilson wrote:

AlunFoto wrote:

John Francis mentioned staying in London/Kent area for the first half
of September. I'll be in London for a meeting 10.-11. September and
can extend the stay over the week-end (12.-13.).
Here's the thread in the archives:
http://pdml.net/pipermail/pdml_pdml.net/2009-July/185955.html

Jostein

Will try to get this done over the next 48 hours so that people can make a sensible decision.

No short lets from that company until about 3 days before it would be due to start. Will look for others.

2009/8/11 mike wilson <m.9.wil...@ntlworld.com>:

Bob W wrote:

> > This one is nice - available and £785 - 4 bedrooms, 5 adults max,

sleeps 8, yards from beach :-)

<http://www.northumbria-cottages.co.uk/cgi-bin/database/pas.cgi?
code=BOATH&cod=5>

~£200 per bedroom for a week. Looks like the two non-family rooms sleep
two each.  Anyone else interested for the week starting 23/10/09?

I can't do a week, but I could probably do a long weekend.

Seems to be consensus.  Anyone else interested if it is a long weekend?
Could probably move it to September as well.

s.