I'm in the process of switching over to a new machine.  I was
planning to upgrade both Lightroom and Photoshop Elements to
the latest version, but Adobe just made the decision a little
trickier - I can upgrade from Elements to CS4 for only $299.

Assuming I stick with Lightroom (so the organizer part of CS4
isn't going to offer me a great deal, and I won't have any use
for Camera Ra)) what are the additional features of CS4 that I
might find useful?  Or should I just stick with Elements V7?