Hi,
Thanks for your fast answer regarding the MZ-S!

I just love my 85/1.5 Helios

I use it exclusively wide open, and
optically it is "bad" - it is VERY soft.
But this is special kind of softness that I couldn't achieve with any other
lens or any other filter or accessory.
You must try it - it can't really be described by words.
It has very shallow depth of field.
It is capable of producing romantic portraits that have that 19th century
look (something vaguely similar to Julia Margaret Cameron's work, but
sharper).
I wouldn't part with it for any ammount of money... :-)
I never used it with any other aperture than 1.5 (I have two other 85s for
that) so I don't how it behaves at smaller apertures.

It is single coated, heavy for an 85 - some 900 grams, it uses 67mm filters
and has tripod mount collar.

I paid around 50$ for it.

I wish you luck in finding another one.

Aleksandar