On Aug 16, 2009, at 16:54, John Francis wrote:

On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 04:44:41PM -0500, Larry Levy wrote:
What's the lowest ISO for your K7? Mine only goes down to 200, but the
book mentions 100.

That's interesting.  At the San Jose roadshow we noticed that on some
of the K-7 bodies you could set ISO 100, but on others you could not.
I just assumed some of them were earlier pre-production bodies, so I
didn't follow up on the point.  We did ascertain one thing, though -
it didn't seem to be related to whether or not you had extended range
(ISO 6400) enabled.

I think it's related to the dynamic range expansion stuff.... don't know the specific terminology for it as I don't own one.

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com
Minneapolis, MN