No problem, it is a wonderful shot.  It reminds me of the old shot
Walt Hamler posted to this list.  As a Navy photographer, he did a
memorial photo when a new ship was commissioned in the name of a
Vietnam War deceased.  It had the vet's name on the wall and the
reflection in the background.
Regards,  Bob S.