Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Sullivan" <rf.sulli...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: OT: was Re: How Canada spends its tax dollars

Ken,
You're in one of those Dem. states so maybe you know better than me.
I see the disrupted townhall meetings as the Rep. right wingers creating havoc.

I guess I'm a right wing terrorist - I see them more as a bunch of people, like myself, un organized, fed up with the way the Dems are trying to shove their adgenda down the throat of the American populace - the Health 'Care' fiasco is the straw that broke the camels back. I've seen very few of the politician even claim to have even read the health care bill. I can't believe anything I hear from the politicians.

I've been a lifelong Rep. or at most independent.
(My dad's middle name was Harding, after the Nov. 1920 Rep. nominating
convention.)
I've got to read more about the Brown Shirts in '30's Germany.
Didn't they come to power thru disruption without majority support?
That's what I'm afraid of here.

I live in the most conservative Rep. county in Illinois.
I blame the right wing Rep. for Obama's election.
10 years ago, our Senator was Carol Mosley Brown, a joke after 6 years
in office.
A conservative Rep. lawyer, rich with multi-million dollar settlements
(drug?) bought
the Rep. primary by outspending his opponent about 9 to 1.
He got himself elected, but 6 years later got bored or couldn't work
with colleagues.
He didn't run for re-election, so the Rep. found another conservative
rich fellow,
a young, former investment banker turned math teacher to run on family values. The Dems put Obama on the ballot, kind of a 'Hail Mary Pass' to take the seat.

The Rep. guy was named Ryan.  He was married to Jerri Ryan, the Borg
babe '7 of 9' on
Star Trek in the painted on outfit.  They had 'sealed' divorce papers
which came unraveled
to reveal the family values candidate divorced over trying to take his
wife to sex clubs.
He was toast and withdrew.  The Reps couldn't find anybody else to run
and decided
to import Alan Keyes, a conservative black radio host from NY/NJ(?),
to run from Illinois.
Obama won in a landslide.

So the right wing Rep. minority in Illinois have managed over the last
10 years to get
rid of the moderate voters in the party and hand over elections to the
Dems.  It's a
sad time for lifelong Republicans like me, and I'm angry about it!

Regards,  Bob S.