I have had a Vivitar Series 1 70-210/3.5 (67mm filter mount) since the
mid-70's and love it.  Actually I have had all three models at one time
or another, but prefer the first model.  The price is certainly right.
They are going from $75-125 on ebay these days.  The only reason I am
even considering giving mine up is my old eyes and the need (want) for
auto focus.

--
Kenneth Archer + San Antonio, Texas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   ICQ #24980801