On Aug 20, 2009, at 13:13 , Daniel J. Matyola wrote:

I have no idea what my sign is.  I was born Dec 18, 1941.  That makes
me a War Baby, but that's all I know.

The term "War Baby" refers to the illegitimate children born of soldiers in occupation of or during battle in allied and non-allied countries during that conflict.

You (and I) were conceived prior to a declaration of war, and (I assume) not in a county occupied by foreign forces. We unfortunates are just babies, no title, no ramp up of support for us. Fell through the cracks, as it were, before the war, before the "Baby Boom" afterwards.

Though I was by standards of the time a premature baby, I did weight 7lb 2oz. By todays standards, just small. And with a birthday of July 4th, 1942, was most likely conceived prior to Pearl Harbor.

Buy you a drink?

Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com

http://gallery.me.com/jomac