somewhere in the poconos or catskills.
Paul
On Aug 22, 2009, at 8:59 PM, Mark Roberts wrote:

I'm finishing up the work on the house in Pittsburgh (it gets
officially listed for sale on Monday) and I'll probably be on the road
for Boston on Wednesday. I'm thinking of splitting the trip into two
days and I'm looking for somewhere interesting to stay approximately
half way through the journet. I've considered New York City but I'm
not entirely comfortable with taking the motorcycle through there.

Any suggestions from the teeming millions of the PDML much
appreciated.

-- Mark Roberts
Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com