Eckehard Wegner wrote:
Ok here comes - you've read the name so I'll skip that; I'm 39 years
old and live in Hamburg, Germany about a 10 minute drive from Pentax
HQ. I make my living as an IT consultant now, used to work as a
translator (English - French - German, call on me if you need help
with anything) and a bunch of other stuff. Our son turned one year old
last Wednesday, August 19, so time tends to be scarce and precious,
and sleep even more so. I like to travel and am an outdoorsy person.
My other interests are my book and cd shelves =]
Cheers
Ecke
Lest I forget: Thump! =)

Welcome from sunny Middle East.

Amazingly enough both you and some other guy from Germany whom I met a year ago happens to be a translator... I wonder if I should start making conclusions about the rest of Germans ;-).

You're in for quite a ride, sir!

Boris