On Thursday, January 10, 2002, at 12:16  PM, William Robb wrote:

> I can only say this: After using both Nikkor and Pentax 35mm
> lenses, I will never use Nikkor 35mm lenses again.

Having not too much exposure to Nikon manual focus gear previously, I
was surprised at how sloppy and loose the 50mm f1.4 Nikkor felt that was
attached to the F3 of my host while I was in North Carolina.  Of course,
it was an excellent lens performancewise, but compared to my M-series
glass, it felt almost cheap!

-Aaron