On Aug 28, 2009, at 14:01, Larry Colen wrote:

I'm catching up on irregular webcomic, which I feel is on a par with
XKCD http://xkcd.com for both humor and geekiness. Though David
Morgan-Mar does a much better job of explaining the science and math
in the postscripts. Most of the episodes are photos of legos, but this
one is a photo of himself:
http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/2375.html
The postscript however describes how he was searched on grounds of
suspicious activity, potentially related to terrorism.

I'll forgive him for being a Canonite since he is an optics engineer
for Canon in Australia.
http://www.flickr.com/people/dmmaus/

Actually, apparently some photographers are more likely to be terrorists than others:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McB9tsabPn0

Amusing and sad at the same time.

 -Charles

--