paul stenquist wrote:

II don't love Facebook, but I need it. For one, it keeps me in touch with groups of friends in several different cities. I also use it as a promotional tool, since a number of my clients are also on my friends list. And as an advertising professional, I have to keep up with the social networking venues. They've become important venues for marketing efforts. Paul

That's really the only reason I got on it -- but it netted me nothing there. The people I care about most are happier with
phone calls  - I mean really close friends, my age...

My PDML friends are _here_ my Scrabble friends are on the CGP list, and all of them have email

It just got too cumbersome... the only time it was of any real use was when PDML was down and
Dave and I were communicating with Doug there.

What happened , too, was too many people wanted to be my "friend" who I never heard of or forgot I'd met lol

anyway - I feel FREEEEEE

ann