I was at Central Camera today & on display in the window is a 300mm Takumar screw mount lens, f4, I believe, for $349. IIRC there was a tripod mount attached as well. Contact info can be found at the link below--if anyone is interested. I'm sure if you call they'll tell you all about the 300mm in the window. Just an FYI

http://www.centralcamera.com/home.php

And I finally got the DA 40mm, f2.8. Yee Haw! Just a little miscellaneous photo whimsy here. 1st 2 were taken with the DA21mm & last four with DA40mm.

http://www.caguila.com/caguila/misc1/

whimsical comments welcome  :-)

Cheers, Christine