My uncle had the Espada, I owned a 350GT. Both had stunning, unusual
styling, were very fast and very civilized to drive. Their V12 engines
were positively musical to listen to. The Espada was their second
highest production car, through three series from '68 to '75 they made
1,271 of them. By comparison, they only made 150 of the 350GTs before
they moved on to the 400GT. (I had chassis #2...)

To refer to them as "unfortunately" in any way, shape or form is laughable. LOL

--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com