Ecke,

You caught a great expression!
Even before reading that you asked about cropping, - I thought
that I'd crop about 1/5th from the right - to the most
left point of a brownish box ro something in the background,
or even slightly to the left of that point - most likely
right around the beginning of the shoulder.

I love my DFA-100.

Cheers,

Igor

Sat Sep 5 18:08:20 CDT 2009