Huh?  I expect that they make exceptions for the Queen.

William Robb wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob W"
Subject: Climate camp

http://www.web-options.com/L1001029.jpg

It's quite interesting and seems to have the support of most of the locals, who are mostly bourgeois liberals like me. The camp is right next to an army barracks, where the police have set up a cherry-picker loaded with cameras
and videos overlooking the protesters. They are apparently photographing
everyone who visits, which is rather a waste of taxpayers' film if you ask
me.

It sounds a bit Orwellian to me. I suppose anyone who protests anything these days is a potential terrorist as far as your boffins are concerned. Amazing that your government seems to have the right to photograph anyone and anything, but the owners of that government almost appear to not have the right to photograph anyone or anything.

William Robb

The free man owns himself. He can damage himself with either eating or
drinking; he can ruin himself with gambling. If he does he is certainly a damn
fool, and he might possibly be a damned soul; but if he may not, he is not a
free man any more than a dog.

        --G. K. Chesterton