The tall John Hancock Building on the right is also a fooler.
It is not square, the sides slope inward.
Regards,  Bob S.

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 12:03 AM, <eactiv...@aol.com> wrote:
In a message dated 8/31/2009 3:42:15 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
rf.sulli...@gmail.com writes:

FA43  limited at f5.6 and 1/800th with ISO 200 on the K-7.

 Great detail in the original, but less so as processed for the web.
 The 43 limited is a fine lens.  More pictures  later...

This month, after 30 years, we are 'Empty  Nesters'.
#2 son moved out (for the 2nd time) and 'The Daughter'  moved
into the city for work & an MBA program.  This is the  view
from the condo she is renting.
Like it  a lot, Bob. Cough, looks a little crooked to me, though. I think
mainly on the  left side. But nice composition of buildings and nice sky and
nicely  sharp.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

The free man owns himself. He can damage himself with either eating or
drinking; he can ruin himself with gambling. If he does he is certainly a damn
fool, and he might possibly be a damned soul; but if he may not, he is not a
free man any more than a dog.

        --G. K. Chesterton