On Sun, Sep 06, 2009 at 12:13:41AM -0400, P. J. Alling scripsit:
> Bob Sullivan wrote:
>> Here's a keeper from yesterday.
>>
>> http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=9740173&size=lg
>>
>> K7 and A400/5.6
>> 1/250th @ F8 and ISO 800
>>
>> They are tiny creatures but pretty fearless.
>> I was nearly at the close focus limit of the 400mm.
>> This was a crop of about 2,000 pixels on a side.
>> Added about 1 stop of exposure and 23? fill in Lightroom.
>>
>> Comments or suggestions?
> Yes and now I hate you too...

Resign yourself to widespread loathing?

Hummingbird photos where you can follow the feather tracts on the head
are somewhat rare.  I would not be surprised if your local ornithologist
would be really pleased to have anything like this you've got, or
anybody publishing a book on hummingbirds.

-- Graydon