After five years of digital, I have finally encountered a piece of dirt that my ear blower won't dislodge. It's a small black spec in the middle of my K7D sensor, invisible to the naked eye -- at least to my naked eye. But it's definitely dirt, because it's size varies with the aperture selected and it shows up on the dust alert test as a small dot.

What's the best cleaning tool available? Preferably one that's somewhat idiot proof.

Paul