In a message dated 9/7/2009 11:39:52 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
miser...@gmail.com writes:
I have decided not to  organise the Boston PDML get-together, lest I
get sent menacing e-mails from  disgruntled PDMLers, or worse, I get
reported to the FBI for  spamming.

It could have been  fun...

--M.

Or just take it off list. We've  done that with Norcal meets the last
several years after the initial discussion  gets going. OTOH, we know who is in
Northern California. (Well, usually, and  newcomers are supposed to speak up
when it first comes up, so they can be  added.)

Marnie aka Doe  ;-) Of course, getting people to vote on  places can be
tough.