I have five and at least four need to go:
Bowens Copytran, looks great but no box
Novoflex Castel-Cop Digi for their adjustment rails and family
bellows, like new in box, some warranty left
Novoflex Balpent-AS auto bellows with Auto Noflexar 4/60 and Balson-AK
copier, 49 and 52 mm M Rings, fully functional, minor paint chips on
Balpent
Novoflex Macro Stand with all three glass plates, opaque for slide
copy, great condition in box
Novoflex slide copier insert for Macro/Repro Stand, no box, looks great
(Castel-K rails also need to go, one new in box, one slightly used)
Please let me know if you would be interested in anything and I will
figure out a price
Cheers
Ecke