I don't have auto bracketing on.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Anthony Farr" <farranth...@gmail.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2009 3:31 PM
Subject: Re: K10 problem

Do you have auto bracketing turned on, but frame advance set to single
shot?  I had this happen with my Olympus, and found that auto bracket
and continuous frame advance needed to both be on, but also needed to
be turned on seperately.  Who knew?

regards, Anthony

 "Of what use is lens and light
   to those who lack in mind and sight"