In a message dated 9/10/2009 9:17:55 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
dario.bona...@virgilio.it writes:
Please check the  conditions for publishing your pictures on FB and then
decide.
http://www.facebook.com/terms.php?ref=pf

The key  concept:

For content that is covered by intellectual property rights,  like photos
and
videos ("IP content"), you specifically give us the  following permission,
subject to your privacy and application settings: you  grant us a
non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free,  worldwide
license
to use any IP content that you post on or in connection  with Facebook ("IP
License"). This IP License ends when you delete your IP  content or your
account unless your content has been shared with others, and  they have not
deleted it.

I've decided to take my pictures  away.

Dario

Wonder how that applies to pictures  uploaded to flickr that have
thumbnails posted to Facebook?

I've notice a  lot of people do that.

(Joined Facebook a little over a week ago to find  some old friends, but
haven't posted any "serious" photos.)

Marnie aka  Doe :-)