On 13/9/09, Bob W, discombobulated, unleashed:

>ZZ Francis illegally imported the Californian weather, 2 nutty Norwegians
>and a brace of Mitchells into Greenwich yesterday.
>
>This is how it all panned out:
>
>http://www.web-options.com/PDML2009/
>
>I certainly enjoyed every minute - hope everyone else did too.

Outstanding work as usual. Bast.

I'm really sorry I couldn't make it. I scrubbed the shit off my alloys
instead.

Excellent news though - I've just been asked to quote for an ongoing
video job: a celeb wedding organiser wants video inserts for her
business website which launches in the spring. The quote is in, so just
waiting for a nod (which is as good as a wink to a blind bat)....

--

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__