Hi Everyone:

Paul Sorenson wasn't able to meet Darrel & me at the Native American Festival for a little PDML meet up. This was, of course, a disappointment, but hopefully we'll catch up with him soon. Still, watching the highly talented dance competitors was wonderful. We had such a good time and plan to go back next year.

The event began with an opening ceremonial dance (and a few speeches). Once the drums started and the singing began, I was so totally caught in the emotional moment I forgot to start taking pictures. It was truly incredible. We saw dancers in all categories: Seniors, Teens, and Kids, but we did miss the Tiny Tot competition because Darrel wanted to get home to watch the Bears game. The Green Bay Packers beat the Bears, so Paul Sorenson asserted his bragging rights off list :-). Sorry we missed you, Paul, but we'll catch up with you soon!

http://www.caguila.com/caguila/indiansummerfest/index.html

Comments welcome, Cheers, Christine