On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 3:52 PM, Doug Brewer <d...@alphoto.com> wrote:
> Desjardins, Steve wrote:
>>
>> Just saw this:
>>

>> http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk/news/Pentax_mulls_Micro_Four_Thirdsstyle_camera_news_289300.html
>
> Could it be the Pentax Rangefinder?
>
> Bring it in under $1K, make my glass fit, and I'm buying it*.
>
> *certain conditions apply, including image quality, form factor,
> availability, and such.

Limited edition, a sorta-4/3 mount that won't really work with anyone
else's glass, 2 or 3 Pentax lenses in focal lengths you'd never dream
of and no viewfinder.  But you can buy an accessory viewfinder for
each lens at roughly twice the price of a 43LTD.

No less than $2k.

But you get a snazzy teak display case and a notarized certificate of stupidity.

--
Scott "I'm not a pessimist!" Loveless
Cigarette-free since December 14th, 2008