Christine Aguila wrote:
Hi Boris: I love "Square Face". Well seen there! I don't see a pinkish tint to the sand shot--and it's a nice shot! Cheers, Christine

Christine, it is in fact a tricky thing, this tint. I don't have it on my monitor at home. I do have it on my laptop. I asked two co-workers and one seemed to immediately noticed it while another wasn't really bothered by this at all. Could be, I hmmm were able to hit some boundary condition here. A coin having landed on the side ;-).

Boris