I don't have a K-7 but it's certainly worth it on a K20D. It takes a bit of extra care to use, and might not be so great for eyeglass wearers, but I think it's worth the investment.

Thibouille wrote:
Fernando, what is your take on the O-ME53 and K-7?
Is it worth it?
Do you have the standard focussing screen or any non-standard one?

Thank you.