From: Miserere
2009/9/21 Charles Robinson <charl...@visi.com>:

> Nice. ?"... Neil Bunnell, president of Pentax Imaging"....
>
> Neil?
>
> ?-Charles
>
> --
> Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com
> Minneapolis, MN
> http://charles.robinsontwins.org
> http://www.facebook.com/charles.robinson

Yeah, really, how professional...

These guys got the name right:

http://www.pdngearguide.com/gearguide/content_display/news/e3i0d52172227325f2838abf75dfaea4790

So they're aiming for ?5-6,000 release price? At the current
photographic exchange rate, that should be around...$5-6,000 :-)
I will soil my trousers if it's released at that price.

And yes, I'll make a PESO of the incident.

The currency symbol doesn't come through.

If it's 5-6000 "pounds" (Great Britain), I make that $8-10,000 US dollars. If it's 5-6000 Euro, I make it $7,500 - $9,000 US dollars

... using an internet currency converter.

Ten thousand USD would be affordable if you can amortize the cost as a business expense.

Either way, the prices still look better than Mamiya's offerings. It's better than the price for their 28Mpx model ($15K at B&H) and WAY better than their 33Mpx model (20K at B&H).

That puts it almost down in the range to compete with Canon's EOS-1Ds Mark III (21Mpx & $6K at B&H).

Have any of the 645D specs been firmed up for sure? Especially sensor size and Mpx?

But the big question in my mind is how long do we have to wait for the 67D?