Sounds like a plan. I'll do it.
Paul

On Sep 23, 2009, at 9:52 PM, Bill Sawyer wrote:

It opens on October 18 and runs to January 17. I nominate Paul to organize
this.....

Bill Sawyer

-----Original Message-----
From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of paul
stenquist
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 7:48 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Detroit PDML: (Was: Back in beantown!)

The exhibit doesn't open until well into October, so that should be
good.

On Sep 22, 2009, at 11:33 PM, Ken Waller wrote:

I'm in, but I won't be available till the end of the first week in
Oct - the 9th

Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f

----- Original Message ----- From: "paul stenquist"
<pnstenqu...@comcast.net

Subject: Detroit PDML: (Was: Back in beantown!)

Well, let's do it then. Maybe Ken and Mark can make it as well.
Paul