Just had another look at the Japanese K-x color chooser -
http://www.camera-pentax.jp/k-x/#/simulator/060103
The premier version did not include a lens choice. I thought they would offer colored lenses too but that is not the case.

Instead, they include the 40mm limited pancake - and soon - the 43mm F1.9 limited too! The standard choices are the 18-55mm, of course, but also a 55-300m lens.

The badge says - I love It! - and what else is there to say. Let's hope the color thing comes our ways too.

The color ranking page is interesting, the most popular combo is white/ black, followed by navy/black and red/black. Rather conservative choices it seems, with hot pink in the 12th place only. However, with the pure black version in the ninth place, it still looks as if they are onto something good.

Regards,
Bertil