On Thu, Oct 01, 2009 at 04:17:08PM -0400, Mat Maessen scripsit:
> On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 3:42 PM, Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com> wrote:
> >... Their tendency to dumb
> > things down to the point that they make Archie and Veronica look like
> > Shakespeare, renders them close to useless.
>
> MARK!

The Pentax Camera manuals are, for the most part, a physical description
of the device and its functions.  They're not any kind of instructional
manual nor are they intended to allow a complex task (one that involves
more than one function) to be completed.

If Pentax ever wants to hire me to fix that, I'd be happy to, but it's
not likely to be a major priority for them, and producing "these are the
10 common photographic tasks, here's how you do them" documentation
isn't a trivial exercise.

-- Graydon