Translation by Google

Weather forecast was like in the middle of the tree. But what does it well when to engage with something fun, in good company with good food and drink? . Even Canonister without værtetting can have a good time when (as long as they do not throw up in spring the stones).

MARK!

(Getting on the quotes list is cooler).

Tim Øsleby wrote:
I've decided. Now it is time to become cool.
So I've created a blog

http://maritimtim.blogspot.com/

First real post is in Norwegian. But I think you are able to read the pictures.
Enjoy, and please feel free to leave a comment (Comments in English
will make me even cooler).

The pictures are from a journey with the local photo club to our surf
paradise Hoddevikssanden.

Every now and then I may post some PDML stuff here to. Time will tell.

--

The free man owns himself. He can damage himself with either eating or
drinking; he can ruin himself with gambling. If he does he is certainly a damn

        --G. K. Chesterton