About 1 shot I'd say.

Tom C wrote:
I bet that 16meg card fills up really really fast with RAW files. :-)

Tom

On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 8:41 AM, Bob Sullivan <rf.sulli...@gmail.com> wrote:
Paul,
Like you, I sold a K10d before the K7 came out (after seeing the K7 @ GFM).
I've kept the K20d but it doesn't get much usage.  I like the K7 much better.
Along with your comments, I'd mention speed and battery life.
I had the frame rate turned up to high and returned it to low yesterday.
High is so fast, I found myself taking double shots - unintentionally!
It's that much of a change from the K10 and K20d.
Battery life is a blessing, especially without a grip.
And it runs out of juice gracefully, giving some notice on the battery
indicator.
This pretty much eliminates my need for a battery grip.
Filling a 16meg card with Raw files is no problem (until you have to sort them),
Regards,  Bob S.