Sasha Sobol wrote:
What do you think about it?
Things I hate:

Yep, I'm with you all the way on those.

What is the usual acceptance rate?

Don't know any more. I was invited in early, submitted fifteen, three were accepted. That was long before the /vox populi/ pre-voting method was instituted. I haven't submitted one in a long time. I've been tempted to go back through my archives and submit a few more, but I've got my hands full with other projects at the moment.

Does it worth the effort of submitting photos?

For me, I have viewed it as not worth the effort for quite a while. But, as I said, I may try again.

How would you compare ppg to, say 1x (one exposure) in terms of photos quality?

I'm not sure what you're asking with this one.

--
Thanks,
DougF (KG4LMZ)