Christine -

I'm coming if my schedule doesn't change.

Ann -

I'll be coming down from Milwaukee, so if I decide not to stay in Chicago you're more than welcome to ride with me. I used to live in Winthrop Harbor so I'm somewhat familiar with Zion. Will know more as the date approaches.

-p

ann sanfedele wrote:
Christine,
I'm coming if I'm able,
but would stay at my friend's house up in Zion so you wouldn't have to worry about digs for me. (to head off wise ass comments about distances to the show, the Zion above is a suburb up near Waukegan. - still a bit of a schlep tho.) ann

AlunFoto wrote:

I seriously consider coming. :-)
Jostein