Those fun-loving Norwegians are at it again!!
Kissinger, Arafat, Carter, Gore, and now Obama.
HAR!
Paul

On Oct 9, 2009, at 2:26 PM, John Sessoms wrote:

I've been following the Photo.net thread there's a site I regularly have problems accessing. I bet "server not found" errors intermittently. I just tried opening the site to see if I could generate the error; get the exact wording for the error message.

Instead, the site opened and there's a headline Obama's been awarded this year's Nobel Peace Prize.

Apparently based not on what he's accomplished so far, but as "an early vote of confidence" for "Obama's calls for peace and cooperation, and praised his pledges to reduce the world stock of nuclear arms, ease American conflicts with Muslim nations".

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/10/world/10nobel.html?hp