To: "'Pentax-Discuss Mail List'" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Sunday, October 11, 2009 4:59 AM
Subject: An experimental time lapse vidio

My band, Fat Freddy's Cat on another rooftop; this time at the Open
University in Milton Keynes.

Taken with a K7 - interval shooting, 1 shot every 3 seconds. Looped and
mixed with sound using MS Movie Maker. The song is from a live Buddy Holly
50th anniversary gig we did earlier in the year.

Not a great work of art, but fun to do.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gucvm5-QbSI

Would have been lees wear and tear on the K7 if we'd shot video and grabbed frames I guess, but we needed a high resolution shot for publicity purposes:
http://www.mitch.myzen.co.uk/ffc/RooftopOU/slides/_IGP0967.html

Chris