On Oct 12, 2009, at 10:57 AM, John Sessoms wrote:

I had a peso earlier of Bailey. Here's one of him with his buddy Baxter.

Baxter's about to drive me crazy. She doesn't know how to act now that Bailey's gone. Demands 110% of my attention 120% of the time.

Anyway ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jb_sessoms/4002741830/

There's a cat called Bailie (I think that's how it's spelt) who lives not far from me. I often see him (or her) waiting at the end of the driveway for his people to come home from work. Quite a friendly cat, and a bit of a talker. I like to get off the bike and stop for a little chat on my way past.

Cheers,
Dave