In a message dated 10/12/2009 6:55:05 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
jsessoms...@nc.rr.com writes:
One thing I noticed in  the video - it says it uses "photos retrieved
from the  internet."

There's no explanation of how they determine if the image is  copyrighted.

Do they just steal the images and screw the copyright  holders?

As far as I can figure, yes.

They could  easily be hit with lawsuits. If they lived in the US, that is.
China, don't  know, probably not. But maybe something like this will tighten
up image stealing  laws too.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)