On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 05:07:32PM -0400, David J Brooks scripsit:
> On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 8:23 AM, frank theriault
> <knarftheria...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Sitting next to me as I type is my Leica CL with 40mm Summicron C and
> > a fresh roll of TriX (all of which I recently rescued from my ex's
> > place).
> >
> > I'm going to go shoot a roll of film!!
> >
> > Later, guys...
>
> Were does one get that developed in TO these days Frank. Not to
> impressed with Blacks.

I have no idea where Frank goes, and I've never shot film, but there's a
wee place across from the Canada Square movie theatre (which is just
south of Yonge and Eglington on Yonge, west side) that purports to be a
specialized film developer, with a largish stock of film showing and
ads in the windows that they develop medium format.

So they might be worth a try.  (Or they might be notorious manglers of
film, I have no idea.  But at least they look vaguely specialized.)

-- Graydon